Cora the cobra Cora the cobra

Kids will enjoy this.

This was executed well.
Good use of camera angles.
animation was good.
layouts, lighting.. all good.
The illusion of being on a Deck above a lake was a real nice touch.
The one MINOR thing that disappointed me was the lack of detail put into the rail in the background. I'm not sure why I noticed that or why I would like to see more detail in the rail. Maybe its because te water looks so damnd good, in contrast to the rail.. you would expect more, eh? Oh well.

-Your intended audience was for kids that probably are too young to be on NG, so i'm assuming you posted this here strictly for criticism... and i gave my best shot at writing a review

Thanks for the subtitles as well. :) I know most people don't mind reading them... they really souped up Cora the Cobra. to help know whats going on. "Count from 1 till 5" seems a little odd to say.... "Count from 1 TO 5." I think that's what you were going for.

Hidde-G responds:

Thanks for you review,

i' ll change the subtitles right away. You are right about the fence though! I tried to decorate it with some asian figures. Unfortunatly i'm quite new to 3Dmax and the fence didn't turned out the way i wanted too.

The Adventures of Kitty 2 The Adventures of Kitty 2

Naught enough.

Please excuse me. BYE

Luigi's Last Straw! Luigi's Last Straw!

This was cool.

Where did you htink of that. Honestly?

3rd Daily pick. I Bet you!

Applez Applez

Very good.

I support this 100%!

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Timeless

This game was fun and inspiring at the same time.

Barbarian Bob Barbarian Bob

I give up!

Right off the back I went to the OPTIONS menu and noticed the EASY OR HARD option which is great. I chose hard.
The first guy killed me the first time playing.
When I pressed continue, i noticed it automatically too me back to Easy (3 lives)... another thing I noticed, under the bow and aarow guy... theres a block that i try to jump on but I fall right threw as soo nas I stand on the right half.... I didnt get passes the guy with the hammer, but i still playeed this for 20 minutes it was a blast.

Hills And Wolves Hills And Wolves

I love this

It sounds good

synteza responds:

thx

An Unfortunate Lady An Unfortunate Lady

Nice

This piece tells a violent story. I love it, it's very dramatic!

Elvish Woman Elvish Woman

10 stars for being a concept

I understand that you did not want to use a reference and I think this worked out well. Something about both, her nose and perspective of her right eye seem 'off' but they were executed nicely. The lighting / shadows look good over all except maybe inside of the ear.

The hair looks awesome, the only thing I would say is the chopsticks in her hair could use some more detail, but it's fine either way.

Zigan responds:

Thank you! Couldn't agree more with you there, the ear I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to, I just knew I wanted her to be an elf lol.

Hi. Hi.

coool

Cute character, nice colors and perspective, well done! I like this.