Applez Applez

Very good.

I support this 100%!

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Timeless

This game was fun and inspiring at the same time.

Barbarian Bob Barbarian Bob

I give up!

Right off the back I went to the OPTIONS menu and noticed the EASY OR HARD option which is great. I chose hard.
The first guy killed me the first time playing.
When I pressed continue, i noticed it automatically too me back to Easy (3 lives)... another thing I noticed, under the bow and aarow guy... theres a block that i try to jump on but I fall right threw as soo nas I stand on the right half.... I didnt get passes the guy with the hammer, but i still playeed this for 20 minutes it was a blast.

Techno Center 1.0 Techno Center 1.0

I take it that you dont know action Scripting?

First off...i see the background picture and i wonder what program you used....hmm, the one i have loooks very similar, actualy its the same thing. The loops are pretty good, actually there great....but mabye you should make a part two of this , learn a little scripting, and add some stuff. Like for instance....on each categorie (I.E. Drums, Melodie..ect.) you should put mabye a volume controle. since you dont know how to do it professionaly i hypothesise, a tip for you would be 25% 50% 75% 100%.....get it.
and mabye you can add a little vector of images people can select for there music. I hope you got the picture.

SNAKE 3 SNAKE 3

CANT BELUIVE THIS

I remember i used to sit in the car playin g this game on my cell phone when i would wait for my mom to run into a grils store or sumthing like that. i always wanted it to have color and better sounds, but this is bull shit...the same damn sound over and over. you could have made the snake explode when you hit the wall, and the damn colors...im tired of those fucking default graident colors.....i cant belive there is actually 3 parts to this game and they all are on NG.....PEACE OUT..god bless

but..i must say if you can change some stuff...mabye add a level or two...with more walls...other snakes, or make the ball that you have to get move......it can be a cool game......but right now it sucks.

had fun the first time i played it

Football Game Football Game

hw bout that was cool

but i dont know...make a million dollaor prize................... i like the dog on the pre loader

williamrollins responds:

thanks, nice to know my works liked.

Flash Draw 2 Flash Draw 2